Intel® B460 Ultra Durable Motherboard with GIGABYTE 8118 Gaming LAN, PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, 7 Colors RGB LED Strips Support, Anti-Sulfur Resistor, Smart Fan 5, DualBIOS™
Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
DDR4 Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered , 4 DIMMs
Capacitadores de audio de alta calidad y con protección de ruido con separación de audio led
M.2 ultra rápida con PCIe Gen3 x4 y interfaz SATA
Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI & BT 4.2
RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
Memoria Intel® Optane™
Support for 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1200 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Intel® B460 Express Chipset
Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz
Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1000 Mbit/100 Mbit)
Wireless Communication module
Intel® Wi-Fi 3168
Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 433 Mbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Supports up to ASPM L1.2 power management protocols.
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
M.2 connectors support up to ASPM L1.2 PCIe power management protocols.
6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
2 x system fan headers
2 x addressable LED strip headers
2 x RGB LED strip headers
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x HDMI port
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
2 x SMA antenna connectors (1T1R)
3 x audio jacks
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the fan you install.
2 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Realtek® 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.5cm
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.